About Gordon Highlander
BAND OF BROTHERS & SISTERS
Gordon Highlander was founded in 2007, but the ancient Gordon clan originated in the Scottish Highlands. The Gordon family crest bears the image of a stag with the motto “bydand,” which means “steadfast.” Some people say that the Gaelic term bydand means “to stand prepared,” while others say it means “to stand and fight.” Whatever the original meaning may have been, the historical Gordon Highlanders served their crown and country for centuries with unwavering faithfulness. As a third-generation builder, Greg Gordon takes pride in the history of the Gordon legacy and strives to create a business name that reflects its reputation of historically steadfast family values that emphasize honesty, fairness and trust.
Innovative Construction Management.
Gordon Highlander provides professional construction management services within the Dallas area. We work with building owners, tenants, property managers, architects and interior designers who are looking for innovative, cost-effective design solutions for commercial office spaces, retail showrooms, healthcare facilities, and industrial work spaces.
At Gordon Highlander, we strive to create efficient, cost-effective construction and design solutions for every client. Our goal is not only to build lasting business relationships with our clients, but also to earn their trust and respect for our quality of work and service. We are pleased to say that our repeat clients generate over 80% of our ongoing construction management business today.
Expertise You Can Count On.
At Gordon Highlander, our team of construction experts is prepared to handle a variety of services for your project needs. Whatever the scope and size of your project, we have the knowledge and experience to turn your vision into a reality. We specialize in creating efficient, cost-effective construction and design solutions that meet your immediate and future business needs and budget requirements. Greg Gordon and the Gordon Highlander team strive to uphold the Gordon legacy by providing quality work, superior service, and innovation design solutions for all of our clients.
We build trust by building value. What can we build for you today?
Awards That Matter.
Since 2007, we have completed more than 2,060 construction projects for high-profile clients within the Dallas area with successful results. Our recent awards include:
- The Dallas Business Journal top 50 fastest growing companies in construction services with an annual revenue of $25 - $250 million
- Awarded highrise office deal (beating out our two largest competitors)
- Awarded almost all large industrial bids we submitted last year
We Are Highlanders.
- We are deal strategists that help you see potential in a space so you can win more commercial real estate opportunities.
- We are deal analysts that help you uncover potential issues early in a deal so you can build a solid reputation with clients.
- We are part of your team that helps you structure win-win opportunities with your clients so you can stand out in a crowd.
- We are your teammate that communicates proactively about project details so you can have confident answers about cost and move-in dates.
- We are your advocate that helps plan and adjust the finishing details so you can remove the day-to-day grind of managing your real estate projects.
- We are your eyes and ears in the field to help you finish the tenant details so you can keep delivering predictable results.
Gordon Highlander is growing and looking for team players who embrace our motto “Bydand” by living out steadfast honesty, fairness & trust. If you embody a commitment to building long lasting relationships by earning trust & respect for the quality of your work, and the dedicated service you bring, send us your resumé.
What makes working here special?
We separate ourselves in the marketplace by bringing a commitment to smart design, cost-effective construction, and quality interior finish outs. We are a team driven by our values (Steadfast, Courageously Authentic, For Others, Band of Brothers & Sisters, and Results) and committed to working together to be our best both personally and as a company.
We believe Serving & Leading with our values at the forefront is why we’re recognized by the Dallas Business Journal among the Best Places To Work. Working hard is part of our business, but we believe in having fun while doing it. We love engaging as a team family and you’ll often find us taking part in Celebration lunches, costume parties, team outings, and spontaneous get togethers after work. Outside of these benefits, we offer a generous compensation plan.